Wednesday 11 August 2010

Hole in the Wall

Sounds catchy, ain't it? But, if you think this post is about perverts peeking into a hole, beep.. you are wrong, dear. Actually 'Hole in the Wall' is the title of the experiment which was carried out done in 17 locations all over India, whereby 48 computers have been placed in urban slum and rural locations and surprisingly, the children have learn to use computers and the Internet all on their own! To make it more and more surprising, the finding shown that, even though without the guidance of a teacher, these children are able to become computer literate.

Flash back.. black and white scene..
Venue: My house, Dungun, Terengganu
Time: 24-13= 11 years ago..

I only able to have my own computer when i was 13. With basic knowledge, i explored the computer by my own. Gesundheit, huh? Hey Mister Mitra, i can be one of your subjects to prove that we (children-well, i was young) can learn how to use computer without a teacher. Hooray for us! Because of my craziness of using computer (7 days, 24 hours) my dad wanted to throw it away. Fortunately, my mother stopped him.. My advice : There is no wrong to play with computer but KNOW YOUR LIMITS.

p.s: Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment